



Narcotics Anonymous®

NEBRASKA REGIONAL SERVICE COMMITTEE

October 14th, 2017
Norfolk, NE

3:02 PM Kirby Z opened the meeting with a moment of silence followed by the Serenity Prayer.
Twelve Traditions: Tammy
Twelve Concepts: Kendra
Purpose: Kirby

Executive Committee:

Chairperson: Kirby Z harleyguykirby@gmail.com
Vice Chair: Monica, Absent monicainkearney@gmail.com
Treasurer: Dean B dino8it2@gmail.com
Secretary: Amber S bizzlebeauty@gmail.com
RD: Brian S briansanders51@gmail.com
Alt. RD: Open

Area RCM's:

Columbus: Mark W
Central: Tracy K
Eastern: Anita T
Elkhorn: Travis W
Fremont: Tammy
Great Plains: Kendra D (Alt)
Platte Valley: Jeff S
Southeastern: Chad J

Sub-Committees:

NRCNA 34: Tommy A

NRCNA 35: Kendra

General Assembly:

| | |
|-----------|---------|
| Outreach: | Open |
| Policy: | Open |
| P.I.: | Tommy N |
| I.T.: | Sam S |
| H & I: | Terra N |
| Archives: | Absent |

Visitors: Jerry S, Mike G, Mega, Bre C, Jake L, Christina, Jerry, Amanda, Jess A, Steve, Brenda, Mark, Dean, Carry, Brent, John, Diana, Dawn

Proposal to accept October minutes: Anita, proposal passed by consensus

Treasurer's Report:

| NRSCNA Treasurer Report | | | | |
|-------------------------|----------|-----------|----------------------------------|-------------------|
| | | | | |
| RSC Meeting Date: | | 10/8/2017 | RSC Meeting Beginning Balance: | \$6,360.00 |
| Prudent Reserve: | | | | \$6,360.00 |
| Donations | | Expenses | | |
| Area, Group, or Other | Amount | Chk # | Written To - Description/Purpose | Amount |
| Elkorn Valley | \$200.00 | 1251 | In Motion Hosting | \$121.33 |
| Elkorn Valley | \$75.00 | 1252 | University Storage | \$302.40 |
| Fremont Area | \$50.00 | 1253 | Bryan Sanders RD | \$1,370.00 |
| Ties That Bind | \$159.68 | 1254 | Elkorn Valley (rent) | \$50.00 |
| Great Plains | \$296.11 | 1255 | Secretary | \$50.00 |
| Day by Day | \$40.00 | 1256 | Voided | |
| Chain Breakers | \$10.00 | 1257 | Tera Newcombe H and I | \$450.00 |

| | | | | |
|-----------------------------------|---------------------|------|------------------------|------------|
| Refund from PI | \$50.00 | | New Checks | \$32.70 |
| | | 1258 | Philadelphia Insurance | \$1,665.00 |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | EXPENSES SUBTOTAL: | \$4,041.43 |
| | | | NAWS (WORLD) DONATION: | \$0.00 |
| TOTAL DONATIONS: | \$880.79 | | TOTAL EXPENSES: | \$4,041.43 |
| | | | | |
| RSC MEETING SUMMARY REPORT | | | | |
| BEGINNING BALANCE: | \$6,360.00 | | | |
| TOTAL DONATIONS: | \$880.79 | | | |
| TOTAL EXPENSES: | - \$4,041.43 | | | |
| ENDING BALANCE: | \$3,199.36 | | | |

3:13 PM Area Reports:

Central: Hello Family, Central Area is doing very well. We are carrying the message in all our meetings. We are having a Halloween Dance tonight in Grand Island. H&I training day on November 11, 2017, flyer will be put on Nebraskan.org website with all information. We held a NRCNA fundraiser on Sept 23, 2017 and raised over \$624.48 to give to convention committee for NRCNA 34. We formed an adhoc committee for newcomer meetings which will be to inform Newcomers about what NA is. These meetings will be held once a month at Unity Hall in Grand Island. Freedom Seekers in Hastings will be starting their potluck speaker meetings on November 18, 2017 that will be held every third Saturday of the month at 7:00pm. Eat, fellowship and speaker at 8pm. ILS Tracy K

Eastern: Dear Region, our Area is doing awesome. The last 3 months have seen a number of positions with new bodies in them. We have also spent quite a bit of time revisiting parts of our area guidelines. Our area determined that the language for certain things was out of date and needed re-vising. Also, our new chair Amanda M gave us an area inventory to fill out to investigate how to help our area to help its members. It brought forth some interesting answer. Recovery is a work in progress. Our area activities is hosting our 2nd annual Halloween dance and costume contest. October 21st at unity church 90th N Maple, doors open at 6pm, speaker at 7 then dance, raffle and costume contest. \$5 suggested donation but no addict is ever turned away due to a lack of funds. Flyer on Region website. If you look for Omaha meetings on the Regional meeting list please note some of them are wrong. We have turned in some changes to the meeting list; however, please expect more to come. Our area is a hot bed of ideas and opinions and fun want some growth in your recovery come be a part of ILS Anita T Oh yea, I almost forgot- we held our annual P3 campout on the river, more will be revealed by Mark B later during his report.

Elkhorn Valley: Hello Family, EVANA will be having a few different holiday functions and group functions. We will be posting them on our Regional web page. Recovery and the group sof EVANA continue to be strong and grow. We have recently had all area positions filled with nominations and currently are with groups for voting as per our policy for spiritual continuity for our area positions. We have also been meeting the last few months as perspective NRCNA 2017 committee members, just talking and guiding some newer members as to what the convention committee will entail. We have great involvement and enthusiasm for all. Also, Mike St. Arnolds home group will be making a \$200 donation today in memory of Mike. His memory is strong throughout our area and around the state. He is truly missed. EVANA will be making a \$75 donation today to Region as well. ILS Travis W

Fremont: Hello Family, Fremonth area is doing great. We would love to “thank you” all who made our 2nd annual Pie in the Face NRCNA fundraiser extra special this year. With your help we were able to donate \$411 this year. Also, wehave a check for \$50 to donate to region. We are having a “Gathering of Thanks” November 18th, 2018. This is a fundraiser for our 31st annual Freeze Out. We will be playing “bingo” again. The Freeze Out dates are March 24th and 25th, 2018. So mark your calendars we would love to see you all there. With love, Tamara B

Great Plains: Hello family, I am an addict named Deborah. Great Plains is doing very well. We had mid summers night that raiser over \$230 for our area. We had cruise night that brough in over \$400 and we made a donation to NRCNA 34. We take 2 meetings a month into Buffalo country, both men and women. We are currently taking meetings into Lincoln county jail weekly for the men and the women. Ties that Bind now has a raffle with their monthly speaker/potluck and money raised buys literature for H&I in Lincoln county. We just purchased 4 step guides and 4 Basic Texts to go into the jail and 1 Basic Text for the Behavioral Health at the hospital. Our area voted to pass both proposals. We had some members go online and fill out the survey for multi zonal and I also have 2 of them to turn in today. Our area has donations from groups: \$40 from Day by Day, \$10 from Chain Breakers, \$159.68 from

Ties that Bind and \$296.11 from our area with a total of \$505.79 being donated to region today. Thank you for letting me be of service, Deb T

Platte Valley: Hello family, I'm Jeff S an addict. I'm here from the McCook group. Everything out west is doing good. We got meetings M-W-Th-F from 8-9pm, Sat 9-10pm and Sun 7-8pm. Glad to be here for support for the NA family. Our H&I is going great. It's the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month, which has been going great. We're working on a date and time for our chili feed. Jeff S

Southeastern: Recovery is strong in Southeast Nebraska! The newest news from our area is that we have initiated a change from our old hotline service into a much cheaper service called GRASSHOPPER. This service will save our area roughly \$200-250 each and every month and we will not lose any of the services we currently offer addicts who use it. If you're interested in this super cheap option then please reach out to Sam S for more information. Just to recap from last region. Beatrice meetings have joined together and formed their own area called the Blue Valley Area. Not sure if they are interested in taking part of this region but just wanted you all to know. All of the SENANA meetings are now located in Lincoln & Hebron. NRCNA 34 is right around the corner October 27th, 28th, and 29th. Our venue is the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln, Ne. Any other convention questions can be directed to our convention chair Tommy A. H&I continues to take meetings into a variety of treatment centers, Lancaster county jail, Women's prison in York and Nebraska State Penitentiary. I will offer up this report to the secretary as soon as regional votes are conducted. Committed to my Commitment, Chad J – SENANA Alternate RCM

RD Report: Hi family, I was in S Dakota for Zonal. The Sponsorship Behind the Walls project is moving forward, 11 prisons in our 6 regions have had letters sent to them. Waiting on responses from them. There has been a post office box purchased and things are well underway. I have a copy of Amanda's report for the minutes if you want to include it. And I have her email, I can forward to anyone interested it has flyers, orientation pkg and a lot of other information about the project. Amanda and the work group have done an amazing job on this project which brings us to the conversation of seeing if we are on with creating Zonal guidelines that would allow the Zone to budget for ongoing projects that are approved by the regions. SBTW are in need of Spanish sponsors. Zone has made zoom available to our region at no cost to us. If you would like to schedule a time to use it go to PSZF.na.org, go to link under event calendar and you will find Zoom there. Under top ribbon, event calendar schedule, zoom. Or, do what I do and email Barry. Contact me and I'll get you his email. We still need to see if our region is in favor of zonal seating. There was a proposal at the last WSC to see if Regions would support Zonal seating. And I know there are some motions coming from up-coming CAR. On this issue. I believe there are over 30 regional motions going to be in the CAR so it will probably take some time to go through it! So, don't forget to schedule to go through CAR starting January 2018. (Contact me for dates). The Mid America Convention will be held April 27-29th in Topeka, KS and the OK Region will have theirs on March 23-25 in Tulsa OK. The next Zone will be in Lubhacker, TX February 2, 3, 4th. The one after that will be at WSC in April. The next one will be at the MZSS in Omaha, November 2-4th. We will meet there as

everyone will be there! Do we want to count it as part of rotation for Zone or switch with Iowa! Expenses are as follows: Balance \$1,885.21. Motel: \$189.26. Gas: \$91.23. Food: \$68.81. Total: \$349.30. Balance: 1,535.91. ILS Brian S

Pictures of Amanda's report are attached to the end of the minutes****

Alt RD Report: None

Sub-Committees:

NRCNA XXXIII: 13 days left to the convention, last month we had our fundraiser in Lincoln that the committee put on. It was a great success, Hermin P from Lincoln was the full registration winner. Our badges, merchandise and literature are done and paid for. Our next walk through of the hotel is next Thursday. We will make all of the final discussion then. As of last Thursday we had 170 pre registrations which 75 are full with the banquet. This will still be open till the 20th of October. Thanks goes out to all the areas for their support and to the committee for their hard work. By putting on the fundraisers because of that we are walking into the convention with \$5,755.63 in the bank account. We will see everybody in a two weeks. ILS Tommy A

NRCNA XXXV: Hello family, I am an addict named Deborah. We are right on track with everything and looking forward to early bird registration Sunday at the convention. Our shirts are ordered and will be ready for us. We will be doing a luncheon for this convention instead of a banquet. Early bird full registration will be \$30 and there after full registration will be \$50. I am grateful that we have all the chair positions full, with plenty of help on all the committees. We are looking forward to being of service. ILS Deb T.

General Assembly: None

H & I: Hey Fam, the area H&I peeps that were at the Regional H&I Subcommittee were Columbus, ENNA, Central, Platte Valley, and EVANA. It sounds like the general across the board as usual is working to increase participation in the area for H&I panels. Central is having an H&I learning day on November 11, 2017 at Grand Generation Center in Grand Island. Area's H&I in general is continuing a message is being shared. This Regional H&I chair purchase is \$435.12 of literature for areas. This was made up of 14 softcover Basic Texts, for \$161.70 and 360 white books for \$226.80. I am left with (after shipping and tax) \$14.88. I can tell already by doing this that it is limiting white books too much. My goal is to find a balance that allows me to get area's H&I enough soft cover Basic Texts as well as enough white books. Last Region there was discussion on how I could make bigger orders at once, as over \$500 cuts shipping cost. I realize this will not work because each quarter I will only be reimbursed what I spend. This is something that I wonder if could be discussed at some point. I wonder what possibility there would be at some point to potentially make the H&I

budget a semi-annual budget that I could purchase at once and then split the H&I literature to accommodate both quarters. I hope that made sense. Gratefully in-service. Tera N

Outreach: Open

Policy: Open

PI: Hello family, the PI subcommittee met today. I got a report from EVANA and ENNA areas and SENANA. EVANA has been maintaining pull tabs and area meeting lists. They are keeping strong community relationships. EVANA is planning a PI presentation for probation in the next couple of months. In SENANA, they are in the process of changing their phone line to a much more cost effective service. That transition should take about 90 days. They are also updating the list of agencies that meeting lists go to. ENNA is gearing up for the MZSS which will be Nov 2-4th of 2018. On that Friday, the 2nd of November will be a PR presentation to professional. The group putting that on is currently working on compiling a list of people who can connect them with contact information of professionals. If you or someone you know can help with this, let myself or Mark B know. They will be wanting to reach any professional who comes into contact with addicts, so counselors and other healthcare providers, law enforcement, probation etc. ILS Tommy N

IT: Things were a little busy for IT this quarter. Due to some changes made by our website hosting service, our site was messed up for about 2 days. This was unavoidable and was corrected as quickly as possible. Once again, I would like to remind all areas to make sure their function's flyers get sent to activities@nebraskana.org and not just posted on Facebook. The yearly domain registration fee was paid to in-motion hosting by our treasurer this quarter. ILS Sam S

Archives: None

Meeting List Report: None

Old Business:

Proposal 2: To adopt the revised policies based on the recommendations of the July 2017 General Assembly. Intent: No revised hard copy of our NRSC Policies have been updates since April 2014. The revisions include guidelines for CBDM, new formatting for easier use, and other changes recommended by the work groups of the January and July 2017 General Assemblies.

Financial Impact: None

Submitted by: Diane K

PROPOSAL PASSED BY CONSENSUS

Proposal 3: To disband the NRCNA Standing Committee. Intent: To dissolve a non functioning committee, since it has not been active since its inception. Brian – it is not done to try to control our convention. It is done to try to serve our communities the best way possible and be responsible.

Financial Impact: None

Submitted by Chad J

PROPOSAL PASSED BY CONSENSUS

Proposal 4: The Elkhorn Valley Area to host NRCNA 2019 in Norfolk October 4,5,6 2019. Dawn B. is nominated for the NRCNA 36 Chair (bio attached). Letter from the hotel to follow: Thank you for the opportunity to do this proposal for the NRCNA Convention. Our “Bid Proposal” highlights what our property can offer and we would very much like to serve your group and would be able to offer the meeting space at no charge. We are excited about our new addition which offers some very nice amenities, an additional two great meeting/ social areas and indoor “green space”, as well as a spa, plus 38 additional rooms. I have included the proposal for year 2019. Guest rooms are \$91.00 per night plus 10.5% tax (5.5% state and 5% lodging taxes). We are also doing 3 complimentary rooms for up to 3 nights each. Hospitality Room is being furnished at no charge and all meeting space is complimentary. No down payment is required and there is no criteria to be met regarding meeting room night totals. In 2014 your group booked 62 rooms for an average of 2 nights each. I did increase the room count to 72. The rooms do “fall off” or become available to the general public after September 19, 2019. Until that time they are reserved specifically for your group. We will do the first 9 gallons of coffee complimentary. After that, the cost is \$22. Per gallon for coffee. Providing space for merchandising is not an issue. It looks like we may have used the Nebraska Room for auction items when you were here in 2014. On the Conference Center side, you will be billed for food and beverage only. I do not believe there are any hidden charges. If there is an additional component or something that you would like to see as part of your event, please let me know. We do have the large firepit in the tent that is great for gather around, plus two outdoor fireplaces that work for cooking Smores. If you have any questions, please feel free to call. My cell phone is 402-649-0699. You may also reach me at my office extension, 402-844-2988, or by email at dherrick@divotsconference.com. Fax number is 402-371-8007. Again, thank you for your consideration and we hope to see you in Norfolk! Regards Donna Herrick, owner Divots Conference Center and Norfolk Lodge & Suites 4200 West Norfolk Avenue Norfolk, NE 68701 Intent: To help carry the message

Financial Impact: None

Submitted by Travis W.

PROPOSAL PASSED BY CONSENSUS

3:41pm General Discussion:

Amanda provided explanation on Zonal, Sponsorship Behind the Walls. Online trainings are scheduled. If any groups or areas want to host a sponsorship orientation (similar to H&I) contact sbtw@pszfna.org. She also handed out a save-the-date for the Multi Zonal in

Bellevue. Mark reports that Close Encounters will be streaming the Saturday afternoon speaker at no cost. This broadcast can be used in detox, treatment centers and institutions. Larger institutions will need plenty of advanced notice. P3 was mailed out to 88 different facilities in 6 different regions. Country jails also have access to P3 as well. Let P3 buy the books for these jails.

3:55pm BREAK

4:21pm New Business:

Proposal 1: To see if our region would support zonal seating at the WSC (World Service Conference).

Intent: To form an opinion on where we stand as a region on Zonal seating

Financial Impact: Unknown

Submitted by Brian S

PROPOSAL TO BE TAKEN BACK TO GROUPS

Proposal 2: To see if our region would support Zonal policy or guidelines to budget funds for long term projects at the Zonal level.

Intent: To allow zone to continue ongoing projects approved by the regions.

Financial Impact: Unknown

Submitted by Brian S

PROPOSAL TO BE TAKEN BACK TO GROUPS

Proposal 3: To increase the H&I budget from \$450 quarterly to \$600 quarterly.

Intent: To be able to make best use of H&I funds by cutting shipping and handling. To be able to effectively provide areas with literature for H&I

Financial Impact: \$150 quarterly

Submitted by Terra N

PROPOSAL TO BE TAKEN BACK TO GROUPS

Proposal 4: Lincoln, NE to host Jan 13th, 2018 Region. Location will be delivered to secretary to be included in the October minutes.

Submitted by Chad J

PROPOSAL PASSED BY CONSENSUS

Be sure to check First/Second Quarter scheduled timeline for Nebraska regional guidelines

Next NRSC January 13th
Berean Church. 6400 S 70th
(Youth Complex, behind the main church)
Lincoln, Nebraska 68516

General Assembly will be Sponsorship Behind the Walls Orientation

workgroup and we have been able to accomplish many things and research a lot further. Also thank you for helping spread the word of this project, we've had many people contact us with their interest in becoming a volunteer sponsor.

We have met a bajillion times since our last report in February, it feels like anyway. In actuality, that has meant meeting via Zoom every two to three weeks, as well as workgroup members meeting in smaller groups in between that time to work on specific tasks with each other. We average about 9-12 active and very dedicated workgroup members on each main workgroup call. We switched from using Skype to using the Zonal Zoom account and we love it and usually meet without any difficulties.

I've attended a couple NAWS Webinar Zoom calls on Inmate Step Writing with members on other SBTW Committees and have gleaned valuable input from them on their successes, challenges, and best practices, and have incorporated many of their suggestions into our guidelines, letters, and sponsor orientation information we have developed.

Based on further research and member interest, we decided to locate our mailbox in Tulsa, OK. There are many excited members there willing to help. We secured a medium sized mailbox at a UPS Store in Tulsa on August 2, and paid for it for 2 years, through August 1, 2019. We decided to scan and email sponsee letters to sponsors. We researched scanners and scanner phone apps, and decided to use the phone app for now and purchase a scanner later if it is needed. We have a scanner picked out for \$360, if the need arises.

Starting in May, we elected workgroup positions, with the exception of two Regional Liaison positions that are still unfilled (Iowa and South Dakota). We decided this year they will have 1.5 year terms, to coordinate with the end of the two year term of the facilitator (Fall 2018), and then will be 2 year terms thereafter per our policy. The members in our workgroup positions are:

| | |
|---------------------|---|
| Amanda M (NE) | Facilitator (already elected by Zone in 2016) |
| Sam B (Best Lil) | Co-Facilitator |
| Rhonda B (OK) | Secretary |
| Kathy N (IA) | Sponsor Communications Coordinator |
| Angie S (OK) | Postal Coordinator |
| Vicki L (OK) | Postal Co-Coordinator |
| Teresa B (Best Lil) | Best Little Regional Liaison |
| Jeff R (Mid-Am) | Mid-America Regional Liaison |
| Paul H (NE) | Nebraska Regional Liaison |
| Denise A (OK) | OK Regional Liaison |

We mailed the initial letters to 11 facilities on 9/12 throughout all 6 of the regions in our zone!! We are eager to hear back and see which will be willing to work with us and which ones we

potential sponsors must fill out and return to us after they've gone through the sponsor orientation to become a volunteer sponsor: the "Correspondence Only Agreement" and a sponsor questionnaire.

This summer, we had Kim A from Virginia join us on a Zoom call, to have her give us a sponsor orientation, based on a draft of the sponsor orientation packet we developed. She was an instrumental and a longtime member of the Connecticut Region Workgroup equivalent, and provided a lot of practical insight, answered some of our basic questions, and got us somewhat more prepared to facilitate sponsor trainings of our own. We have also held several practice sessions with each other to better facilitate the training workshops. It was quite helpful in developing final versions of some of our documents. We are putting these all forward with the understanding that we'll see how everything works in actuality and evaluate and adjust our documents and processes down the road as things work or don't and from member input.

In addition to creating the letters to the facilities with a bilingual flyer for them to post in their prisons, several letters for communications with sponsors, we also created a series of response letters to potential sponsees, introducing them to the specifics of the project, information to get a free Basic Text through Project Primary Purpose (P3) and a free Reaching Out Subscription through NAWs, as well as two assignments they must complete (responses to the Living The Program IP#9 and Sponsorship IP#11), as well as a sponsee questionnaire before they are assigned to a volunteer sponsor. From our research on SBTW committees in other regions and areas, this is an important component of finding sponsees that actually want to work the 12 steps of NA, as well as maintaining enough sponsors for willing sponsees.

This month we are starting to conduct Sponsor Orientation Trainings! We are doing a workshop on Saturday in Sturgis, South Dakota @ 3pm (mountain time), have two online virtual orientations planned for Wednesday 9/20 @ 7pm (central time) and Saturday 9/23 @ 11am (central time), as well as the Wichita Area has reached out and ask that we give a workshop at their campout on Saturday 9/30 @ 3pm (central time). Unity Area in Best Little will host a workshop in Midland/Odessa in November. If any group, area, or region would like to host an in-person training workshop, please reach out to us, in person or through our email: sbtw@pszfna.org, and we'll work with you to get a training workshop set up. We have done several short informational workshops in Grand Island, NE and Amarillo, TX this spring and summer. We are attaching our most recent flyer which has the online workshop information, and we will schedule more online training workshops as needed. I anticipate several more to be scheduled for this fall and winter until we get the initial batch of sponsors trained.

We have approved within our workgroup a process for literature needs. P3 has agreed to provide Basic Texts to any of our sponsees that don't already have one. We plan to ask the sponsor to pay for any other NA books they would like to use for working steps with their

conversation, if they are amenable to the prioritization of paying for literature, and for inclusion of a budget for this workgroup in general: on if we should up prudent reserve/operating budget, or if the workgroup should have their own checking account or can zonal funds be earmarked for SBTW, can areas/regions host fundraiser specifically for this workgroup, and other ideas related to ongoing funding of this project. We think we'll have a slightly better idea on budget needs when we meet again in a few months, and can assess the initial response from prisons and addicts in those prisons. But it'll be a pretty big guess for the first few years of the project.

We have a proposed budget for the upcoming year:

\$200 Workshop materials
\$200 Mailing postage and materials
\$ 50 IP's for initial sponsee assignments (before they get a sponsor)
\$500 NA Books (Step Working Guides and It Works: How and Why)
\$360 Scanner (if it's decided we need one)
\$1310 TOTAL

We have \$156.85 left from the original \$700 given to us in August 2016. The breakdown on expenditures since then is as follows:

| | | |
|-----------------|---------|---|
| \$386.32 | 8/2/17 | UPS Store (mailbox, key and setup fees—for 24 months) |
| \$ 6.27 | 9/11/17 | Target (paper and envelopes) |
| \$ 49.00 | 9/12/17 | US Post Office (100 US Forever stamps) |
| <u>\$101.56</u> | 9/14/17 | UNMC Print Services (Orientation packets & sponsor form copies) |
| \$543.15 | | TOTAL SPENT (Period of 8/28/16-9/14/17) |

We've sent the following docs out to RD's/Zonal members this week, and would ask that they also be included as attachments to the zonal minutes:

| | |
|---|--|
| -Latest SBTW flyer | -Updated guidelines (new since Feb is highlighted) |
| -Sponsor Orientation Packet | -Potential Sponsor Signup Sheet |
| -Sponsor Questionnaire and Correspondence Only Agreement Forms (in one doc) | |

We are currently working with Barry on the website. These documents are on there (and have been updated as we make additions), and are looking into using the site to store other documents, and provide a place for internal shared spreadsheets (letter writing accountability, etc), forms for interested members to fill out, and several other functions and features. So please refer to our page and refer others to it for project information. We have also added emails for each of the Regional Liaisons and the Sponsor Communications Coordinator.

As always, any input, guidance, approval, or redirection you can provide us is welcomed. We look forward to developing this project further and carrying the message to incarcerated addicts in our zone and working the 12 steps with them!